Preparation time less than 30 mins
Cooking time less than 10 mins
will need 4 ramekins
35g/1oz plain flour
190ml/6˝fl oz milk
freshly ground black pepper
150g/5oz Wensleydale cheese
nice crusty bread to serve.
1. Melt butter over a medium heat, then add the mushrooms
2. When the mushrooms are cooked through, add the flour and stir in well. Keep stirring for a further couple of minutes to cook the flour.
3. Remove from heat and pour in the milk and some freshly ground black pepper to taste.
4. Preheat the grill to hot.
4. Put the pan back onto the hob and stir continuously until boiling. Remove from heat and stir in three-quarters of the cheese.
5. Divide the mixture into four ramekins, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and place under the hot grill until golden brown and bubbling.
Serve with nice crusty bread