Garlic, cheese and mushroom crumble
6 tbsp olive oil
2-4 garlic cloves, crushed
16 mushrooms, sliced
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
60g/2oz grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
2. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, and add one tablespoon of olive oil and when the oil is warm, add the garlic and the mushrooms. Place a lid on the pan, and gently sweat for five minutes.
3. While the mushrooms are cooking, prepare the crumble. Mix the breadcrumbs with the chopped parsley and basil and some of the cheese, add the remaining olive oil, and mix well.
4. Pour the cooked mushrooms into a gratin dish, top with the cheese and then spoon the crumble mix over the top, and then place the dish into the hot oven for 10 minutes, or until golden in colour.
5. Remove from the oven, and serve