Mushroom and blue cheese gratin
120g/4oz unsalted butter
680g/24oz mushrooms, cut into halves
4 garlic clove, finely sliced
large good splash of white wine
440ml/16fl oz double cream
440g/16oz Dorset Blue Vinny cheese, crumbled
large handful chives, chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220degrees
2. Gently melt the butter in a large saucepan and then sauté the mushrooms and garlic in the pan for a few minutes.
3. Add the wine and cream and reduce the heat. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the cheese and chives and heat for a further two minutes. Remove from the heat and pour into a medium/large sized ovenproof dish.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until bubbling and golden.
6. Remove from the oven and serve