| Vegetarian main dishes are now more popular than meat ones, according to new evidence from bbcgoodfood.com - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/
The highest rated vegetarian dishes are:
1) Spiced carrot and lentil soup
2) Spicy root and lentil casserole
3) Creamy courgette lasagne
4) Veggie shepherd's pie with sweet potato mash
5) Crispy greekstyle pie
6) Carrot and coriander soup
7) One-pot mushroom and potato curry
8) Broccoli and blue cheese soup
9) Roasted butternut squash with goat's cheese
10) Pizza margherita
All of these vegetarian recipes and more can be found at http://bit.ly/c74Zi2
Andrea McGinniss, editor of bbcgoodfood.com, said: "A growing number of people are eating less meat, especially midweek, and their tastes are quite adventurous. Our website shows an increasingly sophisticated and diverse range of food options, far from the veggie stereotype of boring salads or pasta and sauce."
We at BBC Good Food would love to know what you think about our findings?
BBC Good Food