Home  
spacer
Viewed: 1413 -- Replies: 2
spacer
Posted FORUM TOPIC: Personality and Choice of Diet
25-01-2010
by amberdaum
Hello Fellow Vegans/Vegetarians!
I am a 3rd year undergraduate student from the University of Southampton, England. As a practicing Vegan I have often wondered what separates those who include animal products in their diet from those who make the choice not to. For my empirical research project I have chosen to investigate the relationship between personality and choice of diet.
Due to the lack of vegetarians and vegans in the population my sample sizes will inevitably be uneven.
I am writing to you for your support in my project. Please can you help me increase the much needed vegetarian and vegan participants in my study by clicking the link below and forwarding to any friend/colleagues you feel will take part.
Participants will remain strictly anonymous, and will be required to complete a short series of questionnaires on dietary behaviours, reactions and perceptions. Participation should take between 10 and 20 minutes.

Your support in this investigation will be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Amber Daum

Link to study:

http://www.isurvey.soton.ac.uk/517

25-01-2010
by amberdaum
You can get to the survey by copying and pasting the link into a new browser
24-02-2010
by amber_daum
This is just to notify those who are interested in taking part in the study that the deadline for completion of the questionnaire will be Sunday 7th March.

I would also like to thank all of you who have completed it so far, I've had an amazing response from posting it on here. I'll be publishing the results on this forum topic for those who are interested.

Best wishes,
Amber

Study link:
Click Here to take survey

You need to open an account or login before contributing to the Vegetarian Living Forum.

spacer
• Sourcing Vegetarian Foods   • Vegetarian Health   • Vegetarian Nutrition   • Organic Vegetarian
  • ALL FORUM TOPICS   • Vegetarian Recipes   • Vegetarian Eating Out   • Vegan Corner   • General Chat