Home  
spacer
Viewed: 1418 -- Replies: 2
spacer
Posted FORUM TOPIC: I want to GAIN weight
04-02-2009
by Lewis
Hi All,

I used to have a poor diet before I met my (now including raw) vegetarian girlfriend. As you'd expect my vegetable intake soared and I've since lost weight, possibly more than I'd like to. I need to buy a new suit is what I'm saying.
Anyway, I'm looking for any info on how to gain weight on a vegetarian diet but in a healthy way. Websites say about eating more starchy foods like pasta and potatoes but these can leave me feeling uncomfortably bloated.
Any tips would be appreciated,
Lewis
04-02-2009
by Leigh
Hi Lewis
you could add more oily dressings to salads etc...all oils have loads more calories than other foods, so have as much as you can stomach!!! you could have more cheese and dairy produce if you aren't vegan, and extra veggie sausages etc....as long as you still have lots of fresh raw fruit and veg you should be fine....good luck...if all else fails, I have a stone I'd like to shift, you're welcome to it!!!

Leigh
21-05-2009
by PyramidHead
Lewis, calm down.

You need to open an account or login before contributing to the Vegetarian Living Forum.

spacer
• Sourcing Vegetarian Foods   • Vegetarian Health   • Vegetarian Nutrition   • Organic Vegetarian
  • ALL FORUM TOPICS   • Vegetarian Recipes   • Vegetarian Eating Out   • Vegan Corner   • General Chat