Vegan Corner Forum : People's REACTIONS when you tell them...
Website home
Recipes home
Forum home
Forum Login
Contact us

Home  
spacer
Viewed: 1674 -- Replies: 2
spacer
Posted FORUM TOPIC: People's REACTIONS when you tell them...
16-03-2008
by dannoi
***, I LIKE MEAT, IT TASTES GOOD, SO I'M GOING TO CONTINUE *** EATING IT AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE CAN DO TO STOP ME...I HAVE MORE LIFE EXPERIENCE THAN YOU"

"What life experience dad? to treat animals like FOOD rather than a life"

"YES, BECAUSE, GUESS WHAT, YOU IDIOT, THAT'S LIFE THAT'S HOW IT WORKS...GET OVER IT"

"But, can't we change it?"

"NO WE CAN'T, I LIKE MEAT ANYWAY...IT TASTES GOOD! (POINTS FINGER AND LAUGHS IN MY FACE)"...

Is kinda how it went....

I've never seen anything like it in myu life...It was like the most CHILIDSH outburst there ever could be...coming from a 40 year old...and just a moment ago he was telling me about how I don't understand life/the ways of the world...and he does?
So, why is he the one acting like the 5 year old...When he realised I was right and he was wrong and had nothing left to argue with?

oh, sorry, just needed to use this place to let off steam and get advice...
LIFE'S HARD BEING VEGAN...SO MUCH VIOLENT, HOSTILE OPPOSITION! OMG!
06-10-2008
by GreenAlice
You get under his skin, because simply choosing the ethically based lifestyle that you do, exposes him to those choices he makes, but that he prefers not to think about every day. You are a thorn in his side, just by being there. You piss him off, because there's something in him that is upset that you're doing the right thing and it makes him feel like a ***. He just doesn't get, what it is that makes him angry. It's himself. Good work...
13-08-2009
by RiainW
I'm so sick of these outdated excuses. The whole might is right outlook people have on animals pisses me off. Yet, some still call themselves animal lovers, what's the deal with that?

------------
http://aac-clothing.spreadshirt.net/-/-/Shop

You need to open an account or login before contributing to the Vegetarian Living Forum.

spacer
• Sourcing Vegetarian Foods   • Vegetarian Health   • Vegetarian Nutrition   • Organic Vegetarian
  • ALL FORUM TOPICS   • Vegetarian Recipes   • Vegetarian Eating Out   • Vegan Corner   • General Chat