Contact us

Home  
spacer
Viewed: 4317 -- Replies: 5
spacer
Posted FORUM TOPIC: egg replacer
14-08-2006
by Beany
Can anyone tell me where I can find egg replacer? I have seen it in different recipes but have not been able to buy it. I have tried Holland and Barrett but they just look at me strangly!!
14-08-2006
by Vee
What kind of egg replacer are you looking for? Is it dried eggs or something completely different?
14-08-2006
by beany
It is a vegan product that totally replaces egg- I have come across it in recipes.
14-08-2006
by Vee
Well I'm really stumped but will keep an eye out for you and maybe someone else will know!!
27-11-2006
by letty brown
Egg replacer - I sometimes use lineed - a desert spoon of seeds plus the same amount of liquid and then leave the ingredients to stand for about an hour before cooking. It does not make food rise - but helps bind ingredients together.
30-01-2007
by
A product called orgran is the egg replacer you can buy it from www.veganstore.co.uk

You need to open an account or login before contributing to the Vegetarian Living Forum.

spacer
• Sourcing Vegetarian Foods   • Vegetarian Health   • Vegetarian Nutrition   • Organic Vegetarian
  • ALL FORUM TOPICS   • Vegetarian Recipes   • Vegetarian Eating Out   • Vegan Corner   • General Chat