Contact us

Home  
spacer
Viewed: 2108 -- Replies: 4
spacer
Posted FORUM TOPIC: organic food and supermarkets
21-03-2006
by Hope
Does anybody have any recommendatons of supermarkets that sell good organic food and choice?
22-03-2006
by Vee
I find Tesco have a good variety - but then I am limited to shopping in Tesco unless I want to drive 35-40 minuites to sainsburys (I have heard they are good for a nice selection of organic food)
27-03-2006
by Jane
I find Sainsburys very good organic food. Not so good if you have got to travel 35-40 mins to your nearest store!!
28-03-2006
by mary
I am afraid that I really don't find Summerfield very good for organic food in general. I love Sainsbury's - sorry Vee it looks like you will have to travel!
14-08-2006
by sam
Tesco is good and sainsburys, they put their stock in order so you dont have to go hunting! Asda on the other hand is dreadful. marks n spences are supposed to be the best.
Happy shopping

You need to open an account or login before contributing to the Vegetarian Living Forum.

spacer
• Sourcing Vegetarian Foods   • Vegetarian Health   • Vegetarian Nutrition   • Organic Vegetarian
  • ALL FORUM TOPICS   • Vegetarian Recipes   • Vegetarian Eating Out   • Vegan Corner   • General Chat